Product Brochure/Internet Application
Turn to AMU High Speed Internet for Crazy Fast Internet. Speeds start at 70 Mbps, even faster in areas of town where AMU has Fiber to the Home. With AMU High Speed Internet, you can watch more, play more, and browse more at an affordable price with free installation.
Make the switch. Review our brochure, decide which speed works for you, and call or stop at AMU to sign-up for AMU High Speed Internet.
Use this form to START AMU services if you do not currently receive services from us.
To complete the AMU Service Contract, you will need the following information for you, your spouse, and/or co-applicant:
- City in which were born in for CPNI Authorization.
- Social Security numbers.
- Driver’s License numbers.
- Cell/Home/Work Phone Numbers.
- Email where you or your spouse can be reached.
- Name of Employer/Business and Phone Number.
- The date you want service to begin at new address and how many people will be living in the home.
- Your current address and your new service address, including apartment, lot, or unit number.
- If you will be renting at your new address, we will need your landlord's name and phone number. AMU reserves the right to verify the submitted information with your landlord.
- The names and phone numbers of individuals who have authorization to discuss information or make changes to your account.
- The name, address and phone number of someone not living with you that we can contact in case of emergency.
- Please sign and date the service contract.
AMU must receive this information at least two business days before you want service to begin in your name. Business days are Monday through Friday, except holidays. Service will remain in your name until we receive notice to stop your service.
Once you have completed the service contract, you may drop it off in person at the AMU Office or AMU Drive Through Window. You may also email the signed agreement to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please call the Customer Service Department at (515) 295-3584 from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.